Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 1

In thunder bay at the moment. It's 3am and I'm relatively bored.

Spent most of today sleeping. Ever since school ended my circadian rhythm has been all screwed up. I think I've been going to bed at 6am for the past week, and getting up at 4pm.

It's strange, but I don't really mind. All I'm really missing out on is hanging out with people, and I prefer to be alone anyways.

Decided to start up with the blogger game. Should be interesting. I think it'll be good to recap the day in a blog. Should be good for my memory.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang out with people after 4pm, that's what the cool kids do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, schools going to be a living hell unless I adjust my sleep schedule. I'm doin the same as you

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep should work on that sleep schedule

    ReplyDelete