Friday, July 22, 2011

New Sunglasses

Well I slept in til 3:30 today, so I didn't get to do much. This'll probably be a pretty short post

After waking up I played Portal 2 for a while with my brother. It's a pretty fun game, but I found myself getting irritated when he didn't understand the puzzle as well as I did. It's weird that my mind does that.

After a while of that I went to the mall and purchased some shades. They're sort of a wayfarer styling but with a narrower frame than most.
Sort of like these, but with a warmer tint for the glass:
I was hoping for some clubmaster shades, but I couldn't find any. They look more like this:

Regardless, I'm glad to finally have some sunglasses; these days have been far too sunny for these light-deprived eyes.

7 comments:

  1. 3:30!!!! You will need those glasses to hide the eye bags if you keep doing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. First ones look great, second ones look a little to Warhol for me haha

    ReplyDelete