Monday, July 18, 2011

Post the Second

Mediocre day.

Slept in til about 12:30. Step-brother came over, and I helped him install Sony Vegas. Afterwords we just sat beside each other and used our respective laptops for our own respective purposes.

It's interesting how humanity has progressed to that point. We now have a tool that is capable of keeping a man occupied from the moment he wakes up til the moment he goes to sleep. As technologies improve it's entirely probable that we will have the capabilities to artificially replicate any and all sensory inputs; fully commandeering our minds. I truly cannot wait until that day.

Went over to my cousin's house. We ate dinner, which was surprisingly satisfying. Not that their dinners are normally bad, but I'm rarely satisfied with any dinner. Afterwords we played some video games, and made some plans to go to the gym tomorrow.

All-in-all a pretty mediocre day.

13 comments:

  1. I probably spend more time on the computer than on anything else

    ReplyDelete
  2. While DM spends more time on the computer.. I spend more time building them. I will admit, though... your day does sound a boatload better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've always had something to occupy our time fully...from hunting buffalo, to hunting indians, to hunting witches, to hunting the interent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I wont ever buy a computer again, Its much more fun to build one and they come out better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Dwrek, I build all my computers myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!looks like you're living my life!

    following your blog, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with a few mediocre days, need them to keep sane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Great blog - I look forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude I really love your blog. I like how your blog actually catches the real human life. Not like some of the blogs out there that are full of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much more interesting than my day was. Look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep your hobbies dude, it isnt healthy to be sedentary :p

    go get some thing u like(gym, swimming, boxing) and keep it

    computers are very good to keep mind busy, but isnt healthy to the body.

    reconcile the two is the best way to be healthy

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha, that is a similar story about my whole life, anyway.

    I am following you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you need some more video gaming in your day, that will help you ;).
    +followed

    ReplyDelete